Greetings from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd!!!
We are happy to announce that Maruti Suzuki India Ltd will be associating with your institute for JET Campus Recruitment 2022 process.
Our detailed campus recruitment process is as given below:
JET Recruitment Process Details:
1) Receiving applications from students
2) Screening of applications to meet eligibility criteria
3) Online Test
4) Personal Interview Process
6) Pre-Employment Medical Test
Remuneration offered for JET1 Designation: Rs. 4.25 Lacs per Annum
We are inviting applications from final year students from the following branches of your Institute:
Mechanical , Automobile, Electrical, IT, Production, and Electronics
· Students passing out in the year 2022 from your institute only.
· DIPLOMA in Engineering.
· Branches as applicable for your institute : mentioned above.
· At least 60% marks (or equivalent CGPA) in 10th, 12th (If Applicable) and Diploma is mandatory.
· All educational qualifications (schooling, etc.) should be regular and full-time. Students who have done schooling from Open Boards/Universities are not eligible.
· Completing the course within stipulated timeline of the course.
· No current backlogs.
· Candidates shouldn’t be colour blind.
· Candidates should be between 18 to 23 years as on 31st Dec-2022
· Date of birth should be the same as on 10th Certificate.
· Tentative date of joining: In the month of August 2022.
· Candidates with educational gap of up to 1 year for only valid reasons like medical treatment, competitive exam preparation, etc. will be considered on case by case basis.
Eligible students have to apply for the process through the link given below.